Who put these insane imbeciles in charge of the world; that they want to transform land, food, and humanity into “trans - whatever”?
Why Gates, Bezos and Google want you to eat synthetic (immitation) meat.
- Bill Gates, who co-funded the startup of the imitation meat company Impossible Foods, now insists synthetic beef is a necessary strategy to address climate change.
- Gates wants Americans and other Western nations to switch to a diet of 100% synthetic beef. Coincidentally, Oregon is now proposing a ballot initiative for the 2022 general election that would effectively ban most meat sales and consumption in the state.
- Initiative Petition 13 would turn Oregon into a “sanctuary state for animals” by removing exemptions for good animal husbandry practices, criminalizing the raising and slaughtering of food animals and reclassifying traditional animal husbandry practices such as artificial insemination as “sexual assault.”
- This falls in line with the net zero emission goals announced by the Biden administration, which aims to cut greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030, compared to 2005 levels, and reach zero emissions by 2050 at the latest.
- Forcing people to cut or eliminate beef consumption is part of the climate agenda. Gates spells this out in his book, and the EAT Forum, which collaborates with nearly 40 governments around the world to transform the food system, works closely with imitation meat companies, including Impossible Foods.
[. . .]
Gates isn’t suggesting the U.S. cut down on meat consumption by a little bit. He wants Americans and other Western nations to switch to a diet of 100% synthetic beef. Mid-February, 2021, he told Technology Review:
“I do think all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef. You can get used to the taste difference, and the claim is they’re going to make it taste even better over time. Eventually, that green premium is modest enough that you can sort of change the [behavior of] people or use regulation to totally shift the demand.”
[. . .]
Global push to reinvent the food system for the worse
Another official source proving synthetic beef will be thrust upon us, willing or not, is the EAT Forum, self-described as the “Davos for food.” EAT Forum is co-founded by the Wellcome Trust (an organization funded by and strategically linked to GlaxoSmithKline, a vaccine maker in which Gates is financially invested), and collaborates with nearly 40 city governments in Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Australia.
EAT Forum also helps the Gates-funded United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) create updated dietary guidelines. The Forum’s restructuring of global food policies is part and parcel of the Great Reset, which aims to “reset” every conceivable aspect of life and society.
The EAT Forum’s largest initiative is called FReSH, the goal of which is to transform the food system as a whole. Project partners in this venture include Bayer, Cargill, Syngenta, Unilever and Google. As reported by The Defender:
“According to Frederic Leroy, a food science and biotechnology professor at University of Brussels, EAT network is working closely with some of the biggest imitation meat companies, including Impossible Foods and other biotech companies, to replace wholesome nutritious foods with Gates’ genetically modified lab concoctions.”
Push, Push, Rush, Rush
Rush into fake vaccines, Push to fake meat, fake transhumanity, fake genders. What’s left?
there is so much behind this push into fake meat, much in the video,
and at The Defender: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/bill-gates-jeff-bezos-google-want-you-to-eat-lab-grown-meat/?utm_source=salsa&eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=677fa3a5-ec22-4dc2-89eb-db4c38c6eb0d
It’s worthwhile to pay attention to all of this, so you are forewarned when you go shopping, and realise and not be fooled by labels and the glitzy PR on your food packages. There is avoda zora madness behind all of this.
While we are able, one should buy only organic (to avoid that biosludge), only the individual ingredients and make your own appetising creations. Don’t buy prepared and read ALL ingredients! But know that they are ‘altering' the ingredient listing to HIDE their imitations and insect concoctions.