Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

30 May 2021

THE COMING EARTHQUAKE . . . HOW BIG? “WHAT IF...”

So Let's See How Big The Earthquake Is On 2/3rd June 2021 And Plot From There

WHAT IF IT HAPPENS, it could set governments in a tailspin and upset their evil plans.


Commentary:


The large blue planet with a small one I see without tail in fact I think it as more objects in the last few days I lost count. I only ever feel and taste things that make me know when to go out to look though I look up every day . Mad this time my mouth was feeling Matalic taste and I get this feeling electric and water is gonna play a big part of things and I think I’m going a little bonkers and yet I feel more part of what’s going on than ever to be honest . Though when I take videos I’m sure parts of them especially the dragon is so so huge now it’s hard to actually Focus and worry a little on how massive this really is . Blown me away this time around but I’m not feeling sick and I’m guessing that means it’s finding balance maybe. Sorry for sounding so bonkers lol x


I prepared my heart for whatever comes... We've left the beach... now we live a bit to close to a volcanic legacy area, it's crazy !!!! God will take us where we need to be and if we're meant to survive ,we'll survive ...if we're not,  then maybe everything we stored up in preparation will help somebody who does survive😄🌻 you take care Dave, thank you for always being honest with us about what you've seen


Your a greater thinker of my generation. I’m proud to have received the fruit of your destiny. You are a great hero of humankind. I choose to.


More info on plasma: On Oct. 19th 2014, Comet Siding Spring passed within 160,000Km of Mars and there seemed to be a plasma discharge event captured by an Earth based telescope in the Canary Islands. If it were a plasma event then laboratories should have had similar geometric appearance during plasma experiments. Lets look at the similarities. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-bSXHEgf3E


Comet C / 2013 A1. Shortly after his encounter with Mars on 19. Oct. 2014. Short video between 21 h and 22 h UT UT. 75 shots of 40 sec duration. Recordings from tonight [19.Oct. 2014] in Tenerife (1200 meters altitude). Hyper Star 14 "with 460 mono Atik. SWAN_band filter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX4FgTnq_74


THIS IS WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO DISARM THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES.

[warning of a FF coming soon in order to undo the 2nd amendment]


1 comment:

ל.ל. said...

oh my G-d! Thank you Neshama!

Reb Ginsbourg – The offering of self (2023)

The wondrous burnt offering and what its purpose is. A selection of renowned commentators. Parashat Vayikra, that we read yesterday, descri...