Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

22 March 2020

HOLD ON: Surviving the Days Before Moshiach Now Available to Order Online

BS"D

Special Message

Dear Friends:

As you read last Friday my new book, HOLD ON: Surviving the Days Before Moshiach, was just published by Mosaica Press.

In conjunction with the publication of the new book, we have created a totally new website at  www.2020vision.co.il  I think you will enjoy it, and you will be able to order my books over the website.

May Hashem help us rise to the occasion in this tremendous test. This seems to be the unfolding of the Final Redemption. The earth is shaking; momentous things are happening. May we all be worthy to greet Moshiach ben Dovid and see the Holy Temple very soon!

With all our blessings,
Roy Neuberger



© Copyright 2020 by Roy S. Neuberger


Also available at: FELDHEIM

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...