Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

23 August 2022

VeNahafoch Hu – ARAB ATTACKS CHABAD RABBI


THIS MUST BE A JEW'S REACTION AND RESPONSE

 “I jumped on him first and attacked him and we exchanged blows,” Rav Yitzchakov said. “It happened on the crosswalk itself. There was no one else there. I managed to overpower him. He kept trying to stab my upper body and I didn’t let him. I gave him kicks and punches and then I sat on him. The person whose home I just came from heard the screams and ran out to the street and kicked him on the back of his head. The knife fell and I let go for a minute to grab it and at that moment he ran away and began to flee. I took the knife and started to chase after him.” 

https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/2117257/arab-stabs-chabad-shaliach-while-shouting-allahu-akbar.html

* *

Yeshiva bochurim and all appropriate Israelis should learn KRAV MAGA and reverse the murderous Arab attacks. What is Krav Maga? 

Learn here: https://www.kravmaga.com/what-is-krav-maga/

2 comments:

Gavriela Dvorah said...

Exactly, it's the only way to respond. Enough of this running away to hide and make videos. A Yid knows how to stand up and fight, and it's about time we start reminding the Arabs of this fact.

Anonymous said...

B'H, there are still real yehudim who act like yehudim. The galut has emasculated our people where once the Jews were the greatest warriors.
That is, before they became like the nations and distanced themselves from Hashem and forgot who they really are. Hashem - mechilah v'slicha for forsaking your Commandments and YOU.

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...