Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

31 August 2022

Rabbi Green – Torah Scroll Dedication

 in memory of my dear father  א“ה

Dear Friend,

Tomorrow is my last day of eleven months of reciting kaddish for my father, Yehuda Yisroel ben Yitzchak הכ”מ.

My children have launched a campaign to write a new Sefer Torah in his memory. Please help us make this dream a reality by donating towards this holy cause.

You may purchase a letter, verse, aliya, or parsha, thereby becoming a partner with us in this special Torah scroll.

The 613th mitzvah of the Torah is the obligation to write one’s own Torah scroll [Deut. 31:19]. An individual can fulfill this commandment by becoming a partner with others in the writing of a new Torah scroll. 

My father believed in the inalienable right of every child to a Torah education, irrespective of finances or anyone’s personal medical choices. This special Sefer Torah will be used in a new Yeshiva that will welcome ALL.

To join our Torah campaign, please click on the link or photo below:


My father was an extraordinary individual who made an indelible impression on everyone he met. He was a giant of a man, in more ways than one, and taught us to stand up for the truth. To his enduring credit, his children and grandchildren serve as leaders and role models in the US and around the world. Please help us dedicate a new Torah scroll in his memory.

https://givebutter.com/JoesTorah

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...