Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

14 July 2020

MK Naftali Bennett

This video was made in March 2020 and it is a shame he is not still in control of what became a mess after he was replaced.

The most important thing you need to know about Coronovirus by Naftali Bennett.



I think Israel would have been in a better situation now if he was still in charge.

We hear chatter in recent days about the Israeli public trusting Bennett more than Netanyahu.
For sure this is not what Netanyahu wants to hear about his nemesis.

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...