YES the Deep State is “controlling” life in Israel
“No matter whom you vote for, you get Shimon Peres.” Israeli elections, one concludes, are meaningless because they are about personalities, not policies; they are superficial, not substantial. The real government is run by the “deep state,” bureaucrats such as directors general of ministries and professionals who provide continuity and expertise, but are unaccountable. Politicians who become ministers are usually not experts in the subject of their position; they rely on an experienced staff.”
A 70 year experiment gone awry.
Unfortunately, this ‘malady’ is indigenous throughout the governing bodies. That is why in a way it does not matter who one votes for, because those in control win every time. “A .... by any other name is still a ....”
The citizens are “pawns” in the “system”.
But that “system” has been put on hold.
Benjamin Netanyahu, as a (former?) member of the CFR, at a certain juncture has craftily controlled the natural growth of this Jewish experiment called a “government”, in accordance with the world’s other nations.
However, this is not the purpose of our return to the Land of Eretz Yisrael:
- Allowing our Land to be given to the Jordanian regime.
- Making concessions to the Palestinian terror entity, which only emboldens their hatred.
- Playing cat and mouse with terrorist Abbas.
- Allowing Israelis to fall into debt to the Big Banks, who suck the shekels out of everyone, for their profit. World Bankers after control.
- Mental illness is claiming the lives of IDF soldiers.
- Leftist (Marxist) ideology is attacking the devoted religious community. Mishpacha Magazine: Tone Deaf and Discrimination against Charedi Women.
- Treasonous military anti-religion leaders
“Bring Them Home"
Rabbi Dr “Avraham” Twersky has one:
Because only with ‘most’ authentic Torah Jews living in Eretz HaKodesh will Shamayim be prompted to send us Mashiach (and alleviate the antisemitism in chu”l).