PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

10 May 2024

IDF Cancels Lag B'Omer Events in Meron

 

Surprise, surprise.  As reported in a government missive disguised as a news article in Arutz Sheva and other Mockingbird media, the IDF has declared the grave of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai a closed military zone from May 24-27.  Police and IDF soldiers will be out in force to prevent entry to the site. 

In other words, there will be a greater IDF presence at Meron to keep Jews out of a holy site than there was on October 7 to keep Hamas out.

Because they care so much about our safety.  

They're doing this to protect us from our enemies, because they can't protect us from our enemies.

If you can accept that Israel is ruled by wicked Erev Rav with biblical names, and that the only war they are actually fighting is a covert war from within against the Jewish people, then everything makes sense.  If you can't accept that, nothing makes sense, and you have to engage in all sorts of gymnastics after the fact to try to make it make sense.

I'll keep hammering this home until people get it.

*   *   *
Then again, at least they won't be able to try to kill thousands of Jews there like they did two years ago, when, thank God, they "only" managed to kill 45 Jews.  They definitely get an A for effort.  When they try, they sure do try.

Below is the some of the video evidence that I preserved on my Rumble channel.  Do share.


__________________________

chananyaweissman.com/
rumble.com/c/c-782463
Buy my books on Amazon here or contact me to purchase in Israel.
Download Tovim Ha-Shenayim as a PDF for free!
If you received this from someone else and want to receive future articles directly, please send a request to endthemadness@gmail.com.

*   *   *

Someone emailed me a long, disparaging, generally incoherent message.  The upshot of it was that I don't know what I'm talking about, but I don't need to write at length about the false Messiah from Chabad, because "Saba already said I'm the king and everyone needs to accept it."

So I didn't write at length back to him, and simply told him “Na na nonsense.”

I think the Messianist Chabadniks and the Messianist Breslovers should all go to a padded room together and have a drinking contest to settle it.


_______________________________

You can use a site like this to download any Rumble video you wish to archive on your own.  I allow and encourage people to download whatever they want from my channel.


Chananya

No comments:

Rebbetzen Tziporah – DAY 27, YESOD OF NETZACH

  DAY 27, YESOD OF NETZACH Yesod literally means foundation. It is referred to in Kabbalah as “kol” – everything. What is it? It is the will...