PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

31 May 2024

Rabbi Glatstein: Bechukosai – The 5 "Vav's" Yaakov Took From Eliyahu

The 5 "Vav's" Yaakov Took From Eliyahu as a Security For the Redemption of the Jewish People


The Gemara relates that Rabbi Yehuda HaNasi said: The fact that I am more incisive than my colleagues is due to the fact that I saw Rabbi Meir from behind, i.e., I sat behind him when I was his student. Had I seen him from the front, I would be even more incisive, as it is written: “And your eyes shall see your teacher” (Isaiah 30:20). Seeing the face of one’s teacher increases one’s understanding and sharpens one’s mind. Eruvin 13b


No comments:

Rabbi Weissman: The Controlled Media Drops a Belated "Bombshell" About October 7

  All of a sudden, in lockstep, the controlled media, which exists to manipulate you, distract you, and lull you into complacency, is filled...