PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

02 October 2024

Reb Neuberger SPECIAL for Rosh Hashana

SPECIAL EMAIL
Erev Rosh Hashanah
 
  
Dear Friends,
 
As you know, I had not been planning to send another email before Rosh Hashanah, but we just received an audio recording of a speech that my wife and I made at a shul in Queens a few weeks ago. My wife begins the program with a brief description of our life and then I discuss Rosh Hashanah. The entire program is exactly fifty-three minutes.
 
I think these ideas are fascinating and timely. Even though we are very close to Rosh Hashanah, I am sending you the link in case you would like to listen (which you can even do after Rosh Hashanah)!
 
Here is the link: https://torahanytime.com/lectures/322221
 
Tonight we had a massive missile attack in Israel. Hashem miraculously protected us. May He protect us all forever, bring retribution upon our enemies and soon reveal Moshiach ben Dovid, who will lead us into the Age of Redemption.
 
Ksiva v’chassima tova, Roy Neuberger


From Sinai to Yerushalayim
The Story of Roy and Leah Neuberger


 

No comments:

Shanah Tovah U'Metukah Meod

Closed for Rosh Hashanah and Shabbos  may this year bring our Mashiach