Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

30 June 2023

Poor Little Baby

 

Mom Shares Hepatitis B 
Vaccine Injury on NVIC.org’s 
Cry for Vaccine Freedom Wall

The following testimonial was posted recently on NVIC’s Cry for Vaccine Freedom Wall, which contains more than 300 pages of vaccine harassment reports spanning more than a decade.

  My daughter is now 28. When she was born, she was given the brand new Hep B shot at three days old. She was born at 95 percentile for height and weight. She stopped sleeping over the next sixteen -and-one-half months of her life, screamed blood curdling screams every hour. I took her to five different pediatricians begging for help and they all wanted me to give her more vaccines which, when I refused, they asked me to find another doctor’s office for her and told me I was a mother who did not care about my daughters vaccine health. They ignored my pleas which suggested she had a bad reaction to the vaccine. They said to let her cry and stop spoiling her by picking her up when she cried!
 
  “My husband left us and I continued to watch my daughters health decline till she was at 5th percentile for height and weight. I continued to research and to reach out and ask for help from friends and the medical community. Then we found a naturopathic doctor in New York. He diagnosed with a severe adverse reaction to one of the chemicals in the Hep B vaccine….He stated the chemical penetrated the blood brain barrier and affected her neurotransmitters and pineal gland. Her little body did not know when to sleep and she was in pain from not sleeping, which is when babies grow and heal. He stated [that] had I listened to the pediatricians and given her another vaccine, it could have ended in her becoming developmentally delayed, autistic or caused her to even die.
 
  “By the way, I am a special education educator and clinician. Mothers love and intuition know best. Stand strong and united for the truth about all vaccine reactions and our God given freedoms!”

If you have been bullied by a doctor or someone else for declining a vaccine for yourself or your child, you can share your experience on NVIC’s Cry for Vaccine Freedom Wall here.

No comments:

EM SAIDEL: Shir HaShirim for the "Table" – Shabbat Chol Hamo'ed Pesach

  Shir HaShirim for the "Table" – Shabbat Chol Hamo'ed Pesach   On the level of the pshat, Shir HaShirim is a love song, sun...