Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

22 June 2023

IT SEEMS HASHEM WANTED “ELISHA" MORE IN SHAMAYIM THAN ON EARTH

 

Maayan Kadosh, the girlfriend of Elisha Antman who was murdered in the terrorist attack near Eli, fought back tears as she told Israel National News that she felt the magnitude of the tragedy as soon as she heard about the murderous attack.

"It was a gut feeling. I knew. I tried to look for ways to let it sink in. It's a crazy slap in the face and not something that can be internalized at all. Elisha was an angel. Such a mature person with a smile that radiates happiness, love and care. He was my anchor. I was afraid of losing such a human being. It's important to me that everyone knows and remembers who he was, he wanted to enlist in the IDF and join the Oketz Unit (the IDF’s canine special forces unit -ed.), he signed an organ donation card as soon as he could," Kadosh said.

"He loved and cared. He was my anchor and he felt when I was having a hard time and always helped me. He was perfect. My biggest fear was losing him," she added.

The couple, despite their young age, had already discussed marriage. "He was waiting for me to turn 18. I'm younger than he is and he said he was waiting for me and that he is dreaming that I'll be the mother of his children."

Since the attack, she has been embraced by family and friends. "We need to get stronger. Understand that every event like this only makes us stronger. I have been receiving thousands of messages from people I don't know. We are a small nation that can connect in seconds. It's just a shame that we have to learn this the hard way."

Yoan, Maayan's father, described the special relationship the family had with Elisha. "He was very mature and diligent. This is a story that began many years ago. He penetrated our hearts and became a big brother to all our children. He was like one of the family, plain and simple. He lived for the nation. He volunteered and always wanted to help."

He added, "We decided to move to Eli. This is our home and the message I want to convey to the government is that we are encouraging them. We came here to live safely in our country. Please do whatever it takes. I know it's complicated, but we are able to build up our entire country. I want for my children to be able to go outside without me having to worry. I trust you to make sure that it will happen.”

Go here http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/373098  to listen to Maayan Kadosh speak about her relationship with Elisha Antman, together with her father they draw a picture of a “malach”.

No comments:

EM SAIDEL: Shir HaShirim for the "Table" – Shabbat Chol Hamo'ed Pesach

  Shir HaShirim for the "Table" – Shabbat Chol Hamo'ed Pesach   On the level of the pshat, Shir HaShirim is a love song, sun...