Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

18 February 2023

DIOXIN DETOX ALERT

 HEALTH RANGER RECOMMENDS 

DIOXIN DETOX ALERT: My team is researching the best natural methods for detoxing DIOXINS from your body. We are finding some good leads. I wanted to share one important initial finding right now, even before we compile the full list and publish it:

It looks like Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) removes dioxins from the body. I3C is the anti-cancer nutrient found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, etc.

The point is YOU CAN GROW BROCCOLI SPROUTS AT HOME for mere pennies. Use a sprouting jar. Buy some broccoli sprouting seeds and sprout your own, they will generate I3C in the sprouts. Watch my video to see a super simple, low-cost way to do this:

brighteon.com/6a036096-07a9-4d

No comments:

Yoram ETTINGER – Passover Guide for the Perplexed 2024

  Passover Guide for the Perplexed 2024 [ especially in America ] 1. Passover (April 22-30, 2024) is a Jewish national liberation holiday, h...