The EU's "Farm to Fork" strategy was unveiled this week, describing the necessary shift in people's diets to insects as protein and away from meat/dairy. The EU promises to apply prohibitively high luxury taxes to meat and dairy, and has allocated € 100s of billions to BOTH buy out traditional farmers to stop farming AND simultaneously fund robotic insect farms and lab-grown meat. Plus, they plan to refuse any trade deals unless partner countries are EQUALLY committed to "Green Alliances." This is a GLOBAL takeover of our food supply. Understand it. Expose it. Grow food.
“You shall not eat, among all things that swarm upon the earth, anything that crawls on its belly, or anything that walks on fours, or anything that has many legs; for they are an abomination.” Leviticus 11:42
Say goodbye to meat, chicken, eggs, dairy;
(and this may impact veggies,
because “ they” want to close up all farms and farming)
but this goes against Mitzvos and Jewish halachic dietary laws
***EU Commission Calls For Bugs As “Alternative Protein” For Human Consumption
[Excerpted from breaking news:] “To reduce the environmental and climate impact of animal production, the Commission will facilitate the placing on the market of innovative feed additives that help reduce the carbon footprint, water and air pollution and methane emission of livestock farming” the draft reads.
The strategy establishes a multitude of goals including:
- a reduction by 50% of the use and risk of chemical pesticides and the use of more hazardous pesticides by 50% by 2030.
- a reduction of nutrient losses by at least 50% while ensuring that there is no deterioration in soil fertility. This will reduce the use of fertilisers by at least 20% by 2030.
- a reduction by 50% of the sales of antimicrobials for farmed animals and in aquaculture by 2030
- and reaching 25% of agricultural land under organic farming by 2030
- the aim for all rural areas to have access to fast broadband by 2025, to enable digital innovation.
Note: you might have thought it weird when some time ago I mentioned “they” want you to drink ROACH MILK, but this is on “their menu”.