PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

01 September 2024

Rabbi Glatstein – Eliyahu HaNavi

 Makom - Eliyahu Hanavi and the Miracle of Resurrection of Rosh Hashanah



Sao Paulo Chodesh Elul Pre Selichos Kumzitz


The Gemara relates that Rabbi Yehuda HaNasi said: The fact that I am more incisive than my colleagues is due to the fact that I saw Rabbi Meir from behind, i.e., I sat behind him when I was his student. Had I seen him from the front, I would be even more incisive, as it is written: “And your eyes shall see your teacher” (Isaiah 30:20). Seeing the face of one’s teacher increases one’s understanding and sharpens one’s mind. Eruvin 13b

No comments:

More……Now Radios are Blowing Up

  Hundreds More Wounded as Hezbollah Radios Explode The timing of the explosions took place during the funerals for the son of Hezbollah Par...