PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

03 September 2024

I Think It's Gonna Work Out Fine - A song about Moshiach

 The Multitalented Rabbi Yaakov Asher Sinclair


What I did on my hols'...
This is a song about Moshiach - the Messiah. 

"Maybe – today’s the day he’s going to come.
Crazy? I’m used to people making fun.
But everyday I’ll wait for him
And no delay, my faith will dim.
I just know - I think it’s gonna work out fine.

"Take me a mile above the setting sun!
I’ll wait there till all is seen and said and done. 
But one day soon the clouds will clear,
And all the world, His voice will hear,
I just know, I think it’s gonna work out fine.

"I think it's gonna work out fine.
I think it's gonna work out fine."

The tune was originally written by McCoy and McKinney. 
Ry Cooder's version introduced the guitar riff. 
Thanks to Paul Greig of Learn Guitar Cafe in Australia 
https://learnguitarcafe.com/ for the Ry Cooder arrangement.

No comments:

More……Now Radios are Blowing Up

  Hundreds More Wounded as Hezbollah Radios Explode The timing of the explosions took place during the funerals for the son of Hezbollah Par...