PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

25 July 2024

Rabbi Green — Unity Despite Differences

The latest attempted-assassination psyop was consistent with the ongoing agenda to polarize the population. It effectively drove a deeper wedge between people than covid policy did.

This latest psyop polarized the Truther movement into two camps, Trump supporters and Trump-hesitant skeptics. The ever-widening gap between these two groups will guarantee greater popular compliance to the government led by a new Trump administration.

By pitting these two groups at odds, the population of ardent Trump supporters will have broken all ties with their erstwhile friends, the anti-narrative skeptics. Consequently, they'll be less likely to be influenced by the latter when hero Trump presides over a new round of mandates, lockdowns, or some other authoritarian measures. Alternatively, it may ensure more widespread January-sixth-style discontent if the election gets 'stolen' again, justifying martial law.

It also marginalizes anti-establishment skeptics like me into a smaller minority.

Either way, it divides the pro-freedom camp into two irreconcilable positions.

This is presumably the purpose of RFK Jr.'s campaign as well, to create dissension in the medical freedom community. It's classic 'divide and conquer,' the oldest trick in the book. [1]

As enraged as some of my Trump-fan friends might be at me for rejecting the narrative of his epic miracle, I will not permit myself to get drawn into cantankerous feuding. I have made my position clear.

If you wish to break ties with me due to our divergent world views, that is your choice.

I still love you even though I believe you've been duped.

I sincerely hope that we can maintain our friendship in spite of our significant differences. ואת והב בסופה. May unity prevail.

True unity, not the kind where one must stay silent so as not to irritate the other.

Notes:

[1] See “Don't Vote for Tyranny” for my position on RFK Jr.

Don't Vote for Tyranny

·
APRIL 20, 2023
Don't Vote for Tyranny

I'd vote for RFK Jr. if:

Read full story

No comments:

Rabbi Weissman – Two very important programs

  In this week's Torah class we took a deeper look at the commandment to follow the rulings of the judges, even if what they instruct yo...