PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

08 June 2024

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

 I'm going to spoil some people's feelings of pride and joy that they are being manipulated to feel, and they will be angry at me for doing that, but I gotta do what I gotta do.


So now the controlled media is gushing over the daring rescue of four hostages in Gaza, conveniently distracting us from the controlled demolition of the north.

Why did IDF brass dismiss mountains of intelligence warnings leading up to October 7 but they believed the intelligence about the four hostages?

Make it make sense.

__________________________

chananyaweissman.com/
rumble.com/c/c-782463
Buy my books on Amazon here or contact me to purchase in Israel.
Download Tovim Ha-Shenayim as a PDF for free!
If you received this from someone else and want to receive future articles directly, please send a request to endthemadness@gmail.



No comments:

Eliezer Meir Saidel – United We Stand – Shlach

United We Stand – Shlach וַיַּהַס כָּלֵב אֶת הָעָם אֶל מֹשֶׁה וַיֹּאמֶר עָלֹה נַעֲלֶה וְיָרַשְׁנוּ אֹתָהּ כִּי יָכוֹל נוּכַל לָהּ (במדבר יג ...