Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

20 October 2023

Rabbi Green – Use Your Mouth

 Today is the yartzait of my father, Yehuda Yisrael ben Yitzchak, of blessed memory, and I've been thinking of him all day.

[also for speaking to HaShem and Tehillim]

We're traveling through a Blue State big city and stopped at globalist woke Whole Foods. Sadly, some sheeple shoppers are masked and muzzled. Even sadlier, the check-out counter features a palm scanner for expedited payment.

I told the girl at the cash register that I find this palm scanner morally and ethically offensive, and that I will no longer shop at a store that pushes dystopian surveillance.

Not that I ever shop there anyway, but I could hear my father's voice in my mind as he was about to hang up with a Sprint Airlines agent, or TWA, or some other lousy corporation: "I will never EVER do business with you people again!" Not that any of those corporations cared, but he made sure that the supervisor knew they had lost a customer.

So I used my mouth -- the big one I inherited from my father -- and vocally communicated my displeasure and disapproval to the Whole Foods employee and asked her to please convey to  her manager (who wasn't around or I would have told him too).

Lo and behold, instead of being upset, she smiled and nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, it's awful, isn't it?" she whispered. "Fortunately, no one is using it." And then she assured me she'd convey my protest to her manager.

Thank you Abba for teaching me how to use my voice.

Please use your voice in the Heavenly realm where you now are, and demand that HaShem redeem our people from Exile and save humanity from the unprecedented existential dangers of our times.

No comments:

EM SAIDEL: Shir HaShirim for the "Table" – Shabbat Chol Hamo'ed Pesach

  Shir HaShirim for the "Table" – Shabbat Chol Hamo'ed Pesach   On the level of the pshat, Shir HaShirim is a love song, sun...