Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

15 September 2022

More Changes?

Seems blogger is doing some alterations. 

My blog page VIEW is not the same??

But the Preview page is ok.

Not sure what is going on?

Don’t know when it will be known?

SCREENSHOT EXAMPLES:

[i don’t know what i’m doing here??]

theme choice pages - I chose SIMPLE Blue
_________________________________________________



top page says go to “Theme Designer"


________________________________________________

theme designer - to choose pixel sizes??

1 comment:

Neshama said...

Can anyone give me pixel measurements for both post area and right side bar.
The right sidebar is showing up at the total bottom of my blog, and I cannot seem to get it back up top so readers can search and see all posts.

Two Presentations by Eliezer Katzoff ........SEE UPDATE

Bomb Shelters in Israel I've also updated my website to reflect these links ( www.elikatzoff.com ). As has been all over the news, last ...