Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

17 June 2022

‘Life Is Much Bigger Than Any One Individual’


Dr. Zelenko Is Dying [chv”s], Creates Z Freedom Foundation, ‘Life Is Much Bigger Than Any One Individual’ 

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/06/dr-zelenko-is-dying-creates-z-freedom-foundation-life-is-much-bigger-than-any-one-individual-video/


"I want the truth like a mantra propagated. I'm presenting to you a different perspective than what you've been told.”


During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Biden administration and numerous countries around the world poured every resource into stopping the virus from spreading. In the United States alone, the government spent over $3 trillion fighting the coronavirus, yet the virus continues to spread. It wasn’t long into the pandemic when the supposed miracle vaccine was announced, which has caused a slew of side effects that are still being reported today. While the Biden administration continues to fight COVID-19 and promote the controversial jab, doctors like Vladimir Zelenko have used every opportunity to educate people about the untold dangers of the drug. But recently, Dr. Zelenko sat down to discuss the Zelenko Freedom Foundation and his current health problems. 


In a shocking announcement, as can be seen in the video below, Dr. Zelenko revealed that he was dying. Having had a promising career and life, the doctor admitted that the creation of the foundation was about legacy. Take a look.


MORE:


“Talk About Gaslighting” – The Persecution of the Vaccine-Injured Is Most Tragic of All [VIDEO]

Giving an update on his health and what the future holds, Dr. Zelenko said, “I started the Zelenko Freedom Foundation because I’m dying, it seems. I’ve been here before, so I can’t say for sure. God has played ping pong with my soul. But at this point, my health situation has seriously changed. I basically need a wheelchair to move around. I need help taking a shower, preparing food, going to the bathroom. So, as I look at the stage of my life and my body is failing me, legacy becomes essential. I think life is much bigger than any one individual. And if we could set up systems in place that can propagate principles of truth of love, have courage to do what’s right, not what’s easy, I think it’s a worthy use of someone’s last energies. I want the epitome of truthful messaging, journalism, through various platforms, whether it’s social media, regular media, print media, irrelevant word of mouth – I want the truth like a mantra propagated. I’m presenting to you a different perspective than what you’ve been told.”


On the foundation’s website, the doctor added, “All of us enjoy a limited amount of time on this planet. I have been blessed by God to extend my life – in spite of a terminal cancer diagnosis – for years. I know my time is limited, which is why I am creating the Zelenko Freedom Foundation and instructing my company – Z-Labs – to donate 10% of all proceeds to support the critical work of this foundation.” 


Learn How To Protect Your Life Savings From Inflation and An Irresponsible Government, With Gold and Silver

Hoping to have his work continued well beyond his health, the Zelenko Freedom Foundation’s mission is to “provide funding to social entities and social activities surrounding education, leadership development, health literacy, advocacy, public policy, social, health and community development. These activities will include, but are not limited to, events, workshops, grants, research funding, and limited scholarships.”


[Thank you very much Anon for this info]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are believers, the children of believers! We must pray more and more for the speedy
REFUAH SHLEIMAH of VELVEL VOLF ZEV ben LEAH!

He is a Tzadik of our times and with the prayers of so many, hopefully, Hashem will accept our tears and tefilot! H' bless him!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Neshama for posting.
May HaShem perform miracle and heal VELVEL VOLF ZEV ben LEAH ! Amen !
Agree with Anon, he is a Tzadik and we need him here, his voice of honesty and courage !

Victoria

Yoram ETTINGER – Passover Guide for the Perplexed 2024

  Passover Guide for the Perplexed 2024 [ especially in America ] 1. Passover (April 22-30, 2024) is a Jewish national liberation holiday, h...