Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

30 June 2022

HUGE UPDATE on Velvel Wolf Zev ben Leah

 

Big update on Dr. Zelenko:

Zev's numbers have miraculously improved [B”H} and now the doctors believe he is 50/50 to live or die. Just a couple of hours ago they had everyone preparing to say their final goodbyes to him but then as everyone around him and all of you were praying his numbers began to drastically change!

The doctors still don't know how this is even happening but I think they have started to become believers at this point.

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming prayers and support. I know it has been emotionally exhausting but please continue to pray and think about Zev, a true warrior for God. He still has more fight left in him!

I will update as soon as I know more.

@Dschlopes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neshama,
please disregard my previous message, sorry he did not make it unfortunately.
HaShem took him away.
May his soul rest in peace.
Eternally grateful for his service to humanity

Victoria

Forwarded from
Dschlopes
I am so sorry to have to post this.

Statement by Zelenko Labs on the Passing of our Founder Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko
(Dallas, Texas) - It is with immense sorrow that we announce the passing of our founder Dr. Vladimir “Zev” Zelenko. Dr. Zelenko was a physician, scientist, and activist for medical rights who touched the lives of millions of people. Some were saved as his role as a doctor, and even more were inspired by his words. His "Zelenko Protocol" saved millions and earned him a Nobel Prize nomination and the admiration of a U.S. President among other prominent world leaders.

Gavriela Dvorah said...

Not sure when this report came in but as we all know now, BDE, he has left us.

Neshama said...

I close my computer early bc of REF
It must have happened right after this release..
It is known that before someone passes over into the next world of Neshomas, they receive a burst of energy. I am assuming that this is to help the person do Teshuva which will help them in that world.

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...