Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

18 April 2024

UPDATE TO SITUATION UPDATE

 MY MODEM stopped working and nothing I could do would get it back on. I called Bezeq and they did not offer to help me turn it on, or even replace it with a new Modem.

Instead they scheduled a TECH guy to come on Friday, erev Shabbat, to do "something"? Not sure but I think they want to wire my apt with a line for FIBER OPTICS. A neighbor got talked into this, and they wired his apt, with the wire following the wall over to the wall next to my apt. which then made it possible for them to continue the wire down a few floors to the lower level where they must have installed something to enable the fiber optics, so my building is "WIRED".

This is why I have not had my computer working to post anything, or answer any emails.

A neighbor was kind enough to allow me to link into something and at least for this evening I hope to clean up my email messages and post the Torah for this Shabbat.

Not sure what is going to happen on Friday.

I was entertaining the option of no computing.

However, there is so much in our lives in this era that does require being "connected".

Wishing everyone a Kosher and Zissen Pesach and..............hopefully we shall greet Moshiach together very very soon.


No comments:

Holiday Interview with Members of the Temple Institute's Levitical Choir

Rabbi Menachem Rosental, Yanai Goralik and Nevo Levi were interviewed by Israel's Channel 14's Boaz Golan, on the occasion of their ...