Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

26 April 2024

Two Presentations by Eliezer Katzoff ........SEE UPDATE

Bomb Shelters in Israel

I've also updated my website to reflect these links ( www.elikatzoff.com).

As has been all over the news, last week Israel was directly attacked by Iran with a barrage of drones and missiles. And once again Israelis spent the night in the various bomb shelters that exist all over the place in the country. But what do all these shelters look like?

 

That's what I explore in the video above.

 

And, in the course of doing this, I sat down for one of the most intriguing interviews I've conducted in Israel with Colonel (Ret.) Miri Eisin.


Mind you, I conducted this interview the very next morning after the Iranian attack and everyone was pretty exhausted. But her observations about the situation here, in the US, and in general are truly insightful. Unfortunately I couldn't fit most of it into the short video above. So I've decided to attach the bulk of the interview here below in long form. Please enjoy and share.


 Full interview with Colonel (Ret.) Miri Eisin, April 14th

I've also updated my website to reflect these links ( www.elikatzoff.com).

This long form (full interview) with Colonel (Ret.) Miri Eisin conducted on April 14th directly after the Iran attack on Israel explores topics ranging from shelters in Israel to payloads of the ballistic capabilities of Iran and others in the region. It is an almost uncut information heavy interview with a true expert in the field.
_____________________

NOTE:
This blog IY"H will resume daily/weekly after Pesach

1 comment:

drbsd said...

I had time to see most of the long video . Terrible it was censored. I can’t beli it. It was objective and not propagandistic at all.

Visiting A Tzadik’s Grave

  Rav Avigdor Miller on Visiting The Grave of A Tzadik Q: What is the function of going to a kever of a Tzadik?  A: And the function is what...