Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

26 March 2023

Rabbi Richter – About the Murdered Neshomas

I am presenting each of Rabbi Richter’s videos together because I was not aware of them earlier, even though I “subscribed” to his channel, but I didn’t receive the notices of his videos:

YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR THINGS NOT COVERED OR PUBLISHED PREVIOUSLY

One:  My Neighbors were Murdered this Week, Who is Responsible?


Two:  Hurray, Purim! Finally a holiday without the land of israel...Oh, Really?



Three:  Debunking Four Fundamental Misconceptions on the Passover Holiday (part 1/2)

No comments:

Two Presentations by Eliezer Katzoff

Bomb Shelters in Israel     As has been all over the news, last week Israel was directly attacked by Iran with a barrage of drones and missi...