Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

13 March 2023

PM Netanyahu

COMMENTERS:

I worked in radical left institutions in Tel Aviv. One day I met a couple right on the nearby road and a nice friendly conversation developed between us. As soon as the man heard that I was on the right side of the map, he turned his back on me and refused to talk to me. He said there was nothing to talk about. There is no connection. I claimed that there was a connection: we both vote on the same ballot, but he didn't even turn his back in my direction. I was disqualified before we spoke a single political word.

Yariv Levin Mench and a clean, honest and decent person, comfort from heaven, the people love you and your honesty and your determination!

We thank you, our Prime Minister, for your dedication and hard work for our sake, without giving up and without breaking from the crises of the tsunami of hate. strengthening your hands awake

Love and support you unconditionally. Despite the difficult days and the threats and the incitement that the leftist organizations operate... you and the government have the responsibility to lead us and our country to the democracy we all dream of!


No comments:

Rabbi Winston: Metzora – Refined speech is what life is all about

  THE LAWS OF purification from  tzora’as  seemingly have little to do with  Shabbos HaGadol.  True, Moshe himself became a  metzora  on  Ha...