Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

09 December 2016

The Closest to a Prophet of Shamayim in Our Times

THE CLOSEST TO A PROPHET OF SHAMAYIM IN OUR TIMES

In Defense of Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi
The following is from ShiratDevorah and I concur and publish this for all my readers to learn that these days are one of “Sifting the wheat from the chaff”.

Translation of the response from Rabbi Mizrachi:

Rabbi Mizrachi sent in response: Again and again, those zealous, fight-inducing people are expending efforts to harm the Teshuva campaign that embraces the world which I have been successful in building for 23 years of back-breaking work. It does not interest them that every year, there are many thousands of Ba'alei Teshuva in Israel and the world. As far as they're concerned, all of them would be lost forever - the main thing is their claims about what I said in its time many years ago regarding the terrible assimilation that preceded the Holocaust and caused many people with Jewish names not being Jewish according to Halacha and the Torah, something that anyone with a brain and truth knows - and that is exactly the situation in the US today.


Every time before I come to a speaking tour in Israel, whereby thousands of Jews are strengthened, amazingly those claims again start tweeting. Baruch Hashem, I work for Hashem and not for them, and we continue to grow every month Baruch Hashem just like it was from the day I started working. On the day that they will stop inventing lies and accusations against me, I will know that I have finished my mission for Am Yisrael.



ALSO:

From Yaak: Rabbi Mizrachi and his ideas should continue to grow
From Shirat Devorah: In Defense of Rabbi Mizrachi


Footnote:
I would have posted this yesterday, but here in Yerushalayim we bring in Shabbat 40 minutes earlier Erev Shabbat, and I spent all day Thursday preparing and cooking for the Shabbat. My greatest pleasure.

If anyone would like to join in defense of Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi, please add your comment here and at the above two blog links. We need to take a stand for the Torah.

4 comments:

drbsd said...

BH I will copy this in my blog realidadtora.blogspt.com

Anonymous said...

Read "Loshon Hora and Life Insurance" (http://bit.ly/2gj2CoV)

Anonymous said...

Do you know what happened to Steve Olson?

Neshama said...

Yes, Steve is using his ‘other’ blog to publish. The ‘fraudulent’ copyright issue seems to be near solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuLugaUjCqw

Steve Olson
olson.steven.d@gmail.com

PURIM – A VERY HOLY DAY — WE SERVE HASHEM

RABBI DAVID YOSEF: Charedim Should Refrain from Public Purim Celebrations  to Avoid Chillul Hashem https://vinnews.com/2024/03/17/rabbi-davi...