Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

13 December 2016

Fake Jews

Fake Jews

Since these days it’s all about “fake news,” I think it’s time we say something about fake Jews, and not just because it rhymes.

First you should know that as a writer this makes me automatically “a lonely guy.” I am not “sociable” and belong to no organizations. Never did.

A lady in shul once asked me if I am “affiliated.” I did not know what she was talking about. Finally, she explained that it would be helpful if I became affiliated.

“We need people like you,” she insisted.

No, I don’t think so. I did not think so then and I do not think so now. Something about “organizations” makes be nervous and suspicious.

Lately even more so do I feel okay in abstaining from being a joiner. Join what – J Street, ADL, Hillel, Peace Now?

Those are the first that come to mind as being Jewish but being on the wrong side of Jewishness. They do more harm than good.

Wait. I forgot Chuck Schumer, our Jewish New York Senator. Schumer is all in for Keith Ellison to run the DNC.

Schumer is not bothered by that fact that Ellison is connected to Louis Farrakhan and I’ll bet Schumer is affiliated. That’s what I’m talking about.

If you say those types mean well, I say no they don’t. I say they intend to do us harm. I have done the research, but going on I’d rather not name names.

Well, I will name Abe Foxman. This man ran the ADL for quite some time and it’s important to remember what those initials stand for -- “Anti-Defamation League.” So as I recall, even though I am not and never have been affiliated, those “leaders fighting anti-Semitism and hate,” often did come to the rescue with Abe Foxman at the lead.

Then something happened and Abe Foxman turned somewhat Left and concern for Jews became less important than concern for everybody else.

Don’t ask me how this happens. All I know is that like any disease, or any sort of intoxication, it happens. People become drunk on Liberalism.

Regardless of how toxic, they become affiliated with political correctness and standing foursquare with Israel is seldom politically correct.

What makes Jews so vulnerable, I don’t know. I do know that the guy who replaced Foxman has shifted leftward all the way.

So why the hysteria and why the rush to come to the aid of Arabs when it is Jews here and there getting most of the hate?

Whatever the tools to fight anti-Semitism are now used to fight anti-Islamism. Somebody in the ranks at ADL forgot to mention that, according to the latest figures, hate crimes against Muslims run at about 13 percent in the U.S.A. Against Jews it’s 58 percent – and on campus it’s 88 percent.

So why the hysteria and why the rush to come to the aid of Arabs when it is Jews here and there getting most of the hate?

This is all a mystery to me. Maybe I’d understand this better if I were affiliated, huh? Peace Now, for instance?

You must be kidding. Peace Now – they don’t even pretend. Well they do pretend to favor “peace in the Middle East.”

But what they really mean, through all that smooth talk, is the end of Israel, peace by peace, and their latest “success” is Amona where Israelis are being threatened with eviction through some technicality that they jumped on together with The New York Times and Haaretz – more fake Jews.

J Street sounds good. Yet few have done more damage. Need a good laugh? Listen to how they describe themselves:

“The Political Home for Pro-Israel, Pro-Peace Americans.”

In fact they are pro-Arab. They’ve had Obama’s ear all along.

So do not be amazed that for eight years he’s gotten corrupted information and the wrong impression of how true pro-Zionists really think.

The Hillel groups that are supposed to protect Jewish students on a campus, some, I am told, are okay; others have fallen Left and politically correct.

Politically correct, as noted, is seldom good for the Jews.

Don’t do like me. Go ahead, affiliate yourselves. But beware. Labels that say kosher are often entirely fake and treif.

Entirely from INN OpEd: Fake Jews

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

New York-based bestselling American novelist Jack Engelhard writes a regular column for Arutz Sheva. New from the novelist: “News Anchor Sweetheart,” a novelist’s version of Fox News and Megyn Kelly. Engelhard is the author of the international bestseller “Indecent Proposal.” He is the recipient of the Ben Hecht Award for Literary Excellence. Website: www.jackengelhard.com

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...