Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

25 May 2022

Rabbi Weissman: Update Info

 

Due to scheduling changes with the Root and Branch Association, which hosts my programs, my weekly Torah class is being moved from Thursdays to Tuesdays at 5:30 PM Israel time, beginning next week. This week we will not have the Torah class.  


However, I recently gave a class on the topic of when one must listen to a rabbi, and it is now available here.  The main Torah sources I referenced in the class are available here.  This is about as fundamental a subject as there is, and unfortunately a matter of great confusion in our time, the consequences of which are devastating.  I hope my class will help clarify this matter and restore a proper Torah perspective to society.


*   *   *

Soon they might require a Monkey Passport...

__________________________

chananyaweissman.com/

rumble.com/c/c-782463

If you received this from someone else and want to receive future articles directly, please send a request to endthemadness@gmail.com.

No comments: