Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

05 May 2022

Meanwhile, on the rest of the Earth . . .

Food Supply Shutdown: Deer, fish, pigs euthanized; crops not planted


An observing alien species would ask itself, "Why is humanity destroying ALL of their food sources?"  In this special Ice Age Farmer broadcast, Christian has a candid conversation about the overwhelming number of attacks on our food supply.  With crops unplanted and with more food facilities burning down, the media runs stories about "food fire conspiracy theories."  And it's not just chickens -- the state is also killing deer and fish in the name of stopping diseases.  Start growing food now. There is SO MUCH news about food supply being destroyed it's impossible to include in one video - JOIN:  https://t.me/iceagefarmer


Amazing Comments to this Video:


An observing alien species would ask itself, "Why is humanity destroying ALL of their food sources?"  In this special Ice Age Farmer broadcast, Christian has a candid conversation about the overwhelming number of attacks on our food supply.  With crops unplanted and with more food facilities burning down, the media runs stories about "food fire conspiracy theories."  And it's not just chickens -- the state is also killing deer and fish in the name of stopping diseases.  Start growing food now.

There is SO MUCH news about food supply being destroyed it's impossible to include in one video - JOIN:  https://t.me/iceagefarmer



My husband is a salmon fisherman here in northern Michigan. Last September during the salmon run he saw several DNR (Dept of Natural Resources) workers putting something in the river. They told him it was invasive lamprey control to protect the salmon. He told them that in all his years salmon fishing, he’s only seen evidence of lampreys once or twice, and the salmon population was healthy. Nevertheless, the told him they had a grant to rid the Great Lakes waters of lamprey and the salmon would not be harmed. He went back the next day and there were dozens of dead or half-dead salmon floating on the river and on the banks. He was so mad. No clue what that did to the other fish, frogs, and freshwater life in the river. We still can’t understand how or why that happened.


Every time I see that you’ve dropped a new video I am both excited to learn more and terrified to learn more about what’s going on right now but thank you for your hard work and diligence in bringing this information to us


It’s a well orchestrated plan.. and it’s mind blowing how many people just don’t see it…


My husband and two other men in my community made 27 raised planters for free out of old pallets last weekend. They delivered them to people who wanted to grow food but could no longer get on the ground. Seniors and physically challenged. Basically fixed incomes but they knew they could still help. Seeds were then donated from others who have always gardened. Others volunteered to go around to them and help with soil. Build a community. At first it felt weird/awkward but people we’re already feeling uneasy and all they needed was someone to get it started. People are now calling us... asking how can they help. Everyone is useful and valuable! Please take care everyone!


We've already planted potatoes and corn and today we got our tomatoes and peppers planted.  Next week we'll plant onions and watermelon.  In 2 weeks we're planting more potatoes and a month from now - we're planting sweet potatoes.  We're hoping to have an abundant harvest to feed our family, can some to eat next Winter, and to share with others.  Thank you for all that you do.  God bless you.


That is outrageous that they are saying you are Russian disinformation! Thank you for the excellent information you provide and every prepping channel that I've belonged to has always mentioned your channel at one time or another, you are an excellent resource for reliable information.


Isn't it AMAZING all of these "diseases" cropped up in the animal food supply in 2022 whereas it never has in the past 2000 years?


Dear Christian,  I am so glad to see you post but I have to say that I know before I hit the play key that I must mentally prepare myself for what you are going to say because I know that it will sadden me deeply. Just hearing about the atrocities that are being committed by these vile powers that seek to destroy humanity makes my heart hurt.  But listening to you tell of the animal deaths for NO REASON except to get rid of a source of food for the population that are on the brink of starvation hurts me to my core and ANGERS me enormously. I'm in country NSW Australia and I am writing this before I head on down to the garden place to buy some more winter vegetables to plant.  I have corn and snowpeas growing as well as lots of potatoes,  herbs, strawberries,  which I know aren't winter vegetables but they are in my garden as well as sorrel and rhubarb which just keep on growing regardless of whether you pay them any attention. I looked for a new upload on Bitchute yesterday as it has been a little while since you posted there but I was only disappointed for a short period. I cannot fathom the EVIL of these people but neither can I fathom the ignorance of many of my fellow men and women. Once again Christian thank you for your work and the effort you put in to your videos.  May God keep you and your family safe! Till next time.


Crops can be confiscated, eradicated and outlawed.  Wild edible plant foraging is the key to survival if you are uprooted from your home.  Native Americans thrived for thousands of years off the land.  Yes, it can be done!  If you live in the US, buy Samuel Thayer’s three books!


Feels like we are in the "end times," with everything going on


I had preliminary tests for leukemia come back positive, went to the dr to talk about it. She didn’t mention it and had 3 vaccines waiting for to which I have no idea why, 1 flu 1 covid and 1 for shingles. I haven’t had chicken pox and she has this info and why a flu and covid. Funny not worried that much about my health as the leukemia test didn’t raise an eyebrow. Tells me everything……


What is to stop governments to confiscate or destroy private farms or garden plantings ? The Irish were forbidden by the English to grow anything except potatoes and when potatoes got the disease, millions died of starvation and millions migrated. But we have nowhere to go if this happens.


Quail is the new chicken. Can be kept in a small area. Quiet. Eggs after only 8 weeks from hatch.




No comments:

Two Presentations by Eliezer Katzoff ........SEE UPDATE

Bomb Shelters in Israel I've also updated my website to reflect these links ( www.elikatzoff.com ). As has been all over the news, last ...