Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

05 May 2022

Rabbi Weissman: ap propos Yom Atzmaut – Interview with Abba Horowitz

 

Episode 38 of my Root and Branch Medical War Crimes series is now available here.  Our guest was Abba Horowitz, who previously joined us for Episode 15.  We had a riveting discussion on Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israel's Independence Day) and related matters.



Thursday at 5:30 PM Israel time will be my weekly Torah class.  The Tanach portion will offer a highly plausible explanation of a very strange prophecy in Zechariah, based on a miraculous victory in the times of Shaul.  The link to register for the live program is here.


If you enjoy my Torah classes, I found a recording of one I gave in 2004 in Jerusalem on Hagai, which was later incorporated into my sefer Go Up Like a Wall.  You can listen to it here.


*   *   *

I know you've read all 400 articles on chananyaweissman.com and wish there were more.  Well, I have great news.


I've been going through a big box of old newspaper articles of mine and other archived material, some of which dates back more than 25 years.  I discovered more than a few articles that I no longer had digital copies of, and would have been lost forever if not for these printed copies being saved (thanks mom!).  I'm retyping those that are still relevant and posting them on my site.


Reading these articles so many years later provides insight into the root of so many of the problems we are dealing with today.  Here are some of these long-lost articles, in chronological order:


Career Guidance Pamphlet for Prospective Employees (1998, Yeshiva University Commentator)


Shul Pandect (2000, Yeshiva University Commentator)


Put the Ed Back in Jewish Education (2001, Yeshiva University Commentator)


5 Years of EndTheMadness – A Retrospective (2007, a manifesto with lots of historical insight into the shidduch world)


Bread of Affliction (2007, The Jewish Star)


The Shidduch Crisis is a Symptom (2008, Lifestyle)


*   *   *

I highly recommend the work of Raphael Szendro:

https://talmudiclaw.substack.com/p/semmelweis-20-abstract?s=r


*   *   * 

God's preferred pronouns are He and Him.  That's quite clear from the Torah, and referring to Him as "she" or "it" is a form of aggression.  Just clearing that up for all those who are confused.


__________________________

chananyaweissman.com/

rumble.com/c/c-782463

If you received this from someone else and want to receive future articles directly, please send a request to endthemadness@gmail.com.



No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...