Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

25 August 2023

My right to life comes before their right to movement,”

 Unfortunately, PM Netanyahu steps in to “clarify” and soft-soap the U. S. Rhetoric.

ADDENDA:  https://www.timesofisrael.com/after-ben-gvir-storm-pm-says-palestinians-get-maximum-freedom-of-movement/


National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir:

This is how fake news is spread: I said yesterday on a TV broadcast that the right of Jews to live and not be murdered in terror attacks prevails over the right of Arabs in Judea and Samaria to travel on the roads without security restrictions. That is why checkpoints should be placed on roads where regular terrorism and shooting by Jihadists are committed against Jews," Ben-Gvir's said in a statement released by his office Thursday evening.

But the Israeli radical Left selectively cut a section out of my statement, purposefully misquoted even that, and removed the context in order to slander me as if I had made a racist declaration that Jews deserve more civil rights than Arabs.

"This is exactly how the Left continues to fan the flames of incitement in the world against the Israeli government. Because of their cynical strategy, we are now witness to a surge of Israel haters attacking me and the State of Israel. The Left continues to cause harm to the State, just as they have hurt the economy, our social cohesion, and the IDF over the course of the last 8 months. Shame on them!" Ben-Gvir's statement concluded.


Ben-Gvir answers Bella Hadid: 'I won't apologize, Jews are being murdered'

National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir replies to Bella Hadid's remarks against him.


Minister of National Security Itamar Ben-Gvir responded to comments about him by fashion model Bella Hadid.

"To the Israel-hater Bella Hadid, good morning," he said.

"I saw yesterday that you took a segment of mine from an interview, and distributed it to the whole world in order to make me out to be racist and uneducated.
"I invite you to Kiryat Arba, to see how we live here, how every day Jews who have done nothing wrong to anyone in their lives are murdered here, what threats my wife and children receive every day from terrorists who live nearby."
He continued, "So yes, the right of me and my fellow Jews to travel and return home safely on the roads of Judea and Samaria outweighs the rights of terrorists who throw stones at us and kill us."

"I neither apologize nor recant [my statements], and I'll say them another 1,000 times too."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/376082

No comments:

Rabbi Weissman – Liberate yourself from Erev Rav ceremonies and rituals

"President Herzog: Oct. 7 was not the Holocaust because today we have Israel and the IDF." Rashi explains: The reason why more Jew...