Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

29 August 2021

URGENT: Addenda to Rav Kanievsky

It was a hot mid-August afternoon of 2021 when we set out to Bnei Brak to speak with Rebetzin

Kodletsky, the daughter of Rav Chaim Kanievsky. We were a few women, including one who since

taking the first shot of the vaccine five months ago, has had terrible medical injuries and still today

cannot function properly. We wanted to convey to the Rebetzin the non-stop vaccine injuries now

happening to people. B"H, we managed to get into her. The Rebetzin started by asking everyone, "Are

you all vaccinated? I'm sorry I have to ask, but those are the instructions I've received". We reassured

her that we'd all had corona and asked for personal brachos. Then we introduced ourselves. Then we

told her that since the vaccine started being given, people treating others have had non-stop phone calls

about the injuries. Healers everywhere are scrambling to try and help them because the injuries are new

to the medical world and hard to treat.


We introduced the woman injured by the vaccine who cannot function today for more than ten minutes

without having to lie down afterwards. The woman only took the vaccine after a friend sent her the

video of Rav Chaim saying to vaccinate. We showed her the reports from VAERS of the injured and

dead amongst only the 12-17 age group. The Rebetzin seemed genuinely shocked by what we were

telling her. She said, how can it be? Why can't you tell this to the Ministry of Health? Do they know

this information? I have no knowledge, she told us. I only do what I'm told to do and I was told to tell

people to vaccinate. We asked her: who told you? She said, our personal family doctor, Dr. Hardt. And I

go after my father, Rav Chaim. We asked her, could you pass on this information to your father Rav

Chaim? She answered: No, I can't, because my father is "out of it", he barely recognizes me, and barely

says anything. We were left wondering seriously how then were serious and far-reaching psakim being

said in his name …….


She said to us: You must speak to Dr. Hardt. And to Rav Firer. If Dr. Hardt tells me what you're saying

is true, I will straight away say to stop vaccinating. We said, can we err on the side of caution? In a

situation of safek pikuach nefesh, shouldn't we say to stop straight away, and then investigate? She

said: yes, I won't tell people from now on to vaccinate.


We told her that as we are talking, the day is beginning in the U.S. and yeshiva bachurim are being

vaccinated because the yeshiva won't accept them if not, because "Rav Chaim and Rebetzin Kodletsky

said". She said: Who listens to me in the U.S.? We said, the whole litvish world! You, the Rebetzin

have world-wide power. What comes out of your mouth is sacred to many people around the world

who will do whatever you say. You must realize the responsibility!


We concluded that we would speak with Dr. Hardt and left on good terms. We knocked on his door, late

in the evening. He was not home yet and his wife did not allow us to come in and wait for him. She

straight away asked, "Is it about the vaccines?" When we said, yes, she said, my husband will not talk

to you. Other groups have been here to talk to him, he's investigated the subject, and it is closed. We

argued back and forth, and finally, to her credit, she relented and agreed to ask her husband if he could

talk with us. He agreed, and we managed to talk to him and his wife till late in the night. Dr. Hardt

asked many good questions, like: I've always relied on the directives of the Ministry of Health. So why

should I not be able to listen to them now? We explained. They listened. They seemed genuinely

troubled by the scope and number of injuries. They said to us, please give this information over to Rav

Zilberstein and Rav Firer because those are the ones we listen to.


We said, okay, we will follow up with them.


Imagine my surprise and shock when a few days later, a video went viral of Rebetzin Kodletsky telling

everyone to go and get the third booster shot. Including pregnant women. Including children over 12.

She put out this video a few days after we went to her.


I picked up the phone to Mrs Hardt and expressed my surprise and shock about the video. I had spoken

to her at length. I said, how could the Rebetzin put out such a video after what we spoke about? I

couldn’t believe what she said to me:


"I only answered the phone to you because you’re really nice. For your own good, I’m telling you to

get out of this story. We got orders from high places. Everything you told us has been checked and that

is that. I can’t tell you the reasons. My husband doesn’t allow me to talk to you so if we get cut off, it’s

because he took the phone away from me.”


And then we got cut off .......

Wow.


My conclusions from this experience? I'll share them and I hope that everyone will come to their own

conclusions too.


1. The Hardts were probably heavily threatened/pressured to toe the government line.

2. Rebetzin Kodletsky was given her marching orders and complied.

3. The government is taking advantage of the Kanievsky family to be their propaganda machine for the

vaccine.

4. No psakim coming from Rav Chaim today can be taken seriously because Rav Chaim, a massive

tzadik and talmid chacham, is being taken advantage of as his cognitive abilities decline

1 comment:

moshe said...

Depressing beyond belief. I must say something here which has always bothered me.
When the world is in such evil turmoil; no matter how great and frum a Jewish community and especially its chief leaders, they must be informed (not by others) but they themselves must and need to know what is happening in the world. We cannot rely on miracles and must be aware of the 'evil' that is being perpetrated on humanity. All religious leaders, no matter their age, their greatness, nothing should be hidden from them. They should receive all proper newspapers from the religious world that have world news and national news, so they have an idea of how dire the situation is. The idea of askanim and other phonies coming and advising the rabbanim should stop immediately and the Rabbanim themselves and their families must know what is really happening in the outside world.

Two Presentations by Eliezer Katzoff ........SEE UPDATE

Bomb Shelters in Israel I've also updated my website to reflect these links ( www.elikatzoff.com ). As has been all over the news, last ...