Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

27 November 2022

HaRav Mutzafi’s Mixture

 


HaRav Mutzafi’s Mixture

In one of his lecctures, the Rav spoke about a mixture that boosts the immune system and wards off pathogens.


Grind Ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and whole cloves into a powder. 

Take a tsp of the mixture and pour cup hot water over it. Wait for sediment to settle then drink the water. Its very pungent


One cup a day will give your immune system a natural boost.


 A Yemenite friend drinks Ginger and Cardamom (only) every day all year.


Crystalized Ginger in hot water is also sufficient



Source: Hamodia (April 2020)

4 comments:

Gavriela Dvorah said...

Of course! Everything we need was already provided for us by Hashem, hidden in nature. We simply forgot how to use it. Thanks for posting this remedy.

Neshama said...

I saw your name twice for comments, after the above was added I went back and couldn’t find th3other!
Di$ you comment on 2 posts?
Please let me know.

Gavriela Dvorah said...

I don't think so. I love your posts!

Anonymous said...

Have to add to Gavriela's comment about loving your post.
It is my favorite too!
Keep up the good work; we learn so much!

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...