PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

10 October 2018

Rabbi Mizrachi is Back – Parshas Bereshis UPDATED

The Six Days of Creation

Usually the first couple shiurim of Rabbi Mizrachi after returning from a marathon of lectures in Eretz Yisrael, the Rabbi discusses current events in both Israel and America.

I must say that I greatly enjoyed this ‘half’ of Parshas Bereshis, and am eagerly looking forward to tomorrow’s conclusion of Parshas Bereshis; maybe he will cover Noach (I don’t know). However, I am always excited to begin Bereshis each year, and am fascinated by the Creation. In this section the Rabbi goes into detail about the Six Days of Creation and I was thrilled to hear his depiction of certain events. Hopefully, you too will enjoy this.





Here is the second Shiur on Bereshis and Current Events:
THIS WAS JUST A GREAT OR EVEN BETTER THAN THE SHIUR ABOVE
Creation / Beresheit - In The Beginning

No comments:

Only 20 of These Birds Were LEFT. Then a Man Did the UNTHINKABLE to Save Them

 Fascinating Story, hope you have the patience to read to the end. It testifies that mostly all in the created animal world live in “family ...