Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

18 September 2015

Fear not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy G-D: I will strengthen thee; indeed, I will help thee;

NEWSLETTER TO LOVERS OF ZION IN THE WORLD

A WARNING FROM THE G-D OF ISRAEL FROM JERUSALEM TO THE EVIL DICTATOR OF IRAN, ALI KHAMENEI, WHO DARED TO PROVOKE THE G-D OF ISRAEL AND CALLED TO DESTROY THE PEOPLE OF G-D, ISRAEL, AND TO THE NATIONS WHO SIGNED WITH HIM AN EVIL ANTI-GODLY AND IMMORAL AGREEMENT.

On the 9th of September, 2015 the dictator and the supporter and perpetrator of terror all over the world, Ali Khamenei, called for the destruction of Israel. He dared to provoke the G-D of Israel, the Creator of the entire universe and mankind, and he proclaimed that 25 years from now Israel will not exist. The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement prayed to the G-D of Israel:

 “O LORD of hosts, G-D of Israel that sittest upon the keruvim, Thou art the G-D, Thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: Thou hast made heaven and earth. Bend Thy ear, O LORD, and hear, open Thy eyes, O LORD, and see: and hear all the words of the evil Ali Khamenei, which he has sent to taunt the living G-D....Now therefore, O LORD our G-D, save us from his evil hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that Thou art the LORD, even Thou only” Isaiah 37:16, 17, 20

Behold, the answer of the Almighty G-D of Israel from Jerusalem, the eternal holy capital of the G-D and people of Israel:

“This is the word which the LORD has spoken concerning him; The virgin, the daughter of Zion, despises thee, and laughs thee to scorn: the daughter of Jerusalem tosses her head at thee. Whom hast thou taunted and blasphemed? And against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thy eyes on high? Against the Holy One of Israel....But I know thy abode, and thy going out, and thy coming in, and thy rage against Me. Because thy rage against Me, and thy confidence is come up to My ears, therefore will I put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou didst come....Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak word, and it shall not stand: for G-D is with us....For the day of the LORD is near upon all the nations: as thou hast done, it shall be done to thee: thy deeds shall return upon thy own head.” Isaiah 37:22,23,28,29; Isaiah 8:10; Obadiah 15.

This is the word of the G-D of Israel regarding the threat of the evil Ali Khamenei:

“But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from its farthest corners, and said to thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

Fear not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy G-D: I will strengthen thee; indeed, I will help thee; moreover, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shall seek them, and shalt not find them, those that contend with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I, the LORD thy G-D will hold thy right hand, saying to thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Fear not, thou worm Jacob, O Israel; I will help thee, says the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.” Isaiah41:8-14




From Temple Mount Faithful

No comments:

Some Questions That Need Answers

About this "fake war" , it seems as soon as the soldiers get rid of some of the terrorists, Surprise! more pop up trying to re-inf...