PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

26 March 2024

How close is Mashiach? Rabbinical prophecy decoded!!

 Rabbi Yehuda Richter

7 comments:

RivkieS said...

wow! thanks

Neshama said...

I love hints, often give them.
But I’m a bit confused on yours.
Is it the NAME(s) of Mashiach?
This might imply that he has two (first) names?
Or both his first and last names are missing?

Or it’s something else altogether?
Does he have a speech impediment like Moses?
Give another remez!

האיש said...

ONE MALE ?
ONE FEMALE ?

Neshama said...

??
Now u got me!

האיש said...

ABBA ?
IMMA ?

האיש said...

AVRAHAM
SARAH

Neshama said...

Am I dense!
Thank you
Waiting for Techias hameisim to meet these tzadik I’m!

Rav Moshe Hillel Hirsch's Fiery Warning: "We Are Losing Heavenly Protection!" ⚠️

A rare, historic, and deeply stirring address: Maran Rosh HaYeshiva, HaGaon HaRav Moshe Hillel Hirsch Shlit"a, one of the foremost le...