Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

31 January 2023

Another 13 Year Old ...

GILAD: “There are few moments in a Jew's life that are as moving as the moment when he stands next to his son as he puts on tefillin for the first time.”


"Ambassador Erdan and his family were in for a surprise when the Ambassador’s parents arrived from Israel to celebrate the occasion. "The excitement was doubled since my father, Avinoam, came especially from Israel with my mother, Yehudit, to celebrate with us," shared Erdan, who wished "that we will be happy and celebrate together always."

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...