Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

19 April 2022

Rabbi Weissman – Schedule Notice

 

Since Thursday night is Yom Tov, I will be doing both my weekly Root and Branch programs on Wednesday back to back.  My Torah class will be at 7 PM Israel time, with 20 minutes each devoted to Tanach, Jewish thought, and Chafetz Chaim. 


The link to register is https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvcO-oqz8pG9PDvcL87wmJfsoMAnMqGHTn


Episode 36 of my Medical War Crimes series will follow at 8:15 PM.  This week we will do a special show devoted to the shidduch world.  If you have any specific questions or topics you would like me to address, send me a message. 


The link for this program is https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUld-6upj4tGdYQ6wzjPJDWqwGGZ8jz36gJ.


*   *   *

Just a thought: They whine about "cultural misappropriation", then they hijack Pesach and the Seder for their fake cause du jour.  Of course they do.

__________________________

chananyaweissman.com/

rumble.com/c/c-782463

If you received this from someone else and want to receive future articles directly, please send a request to endthemadness@gmail.com.



No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...