Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

06 April 2022

An Important Announcement

We are very grateful for the wisdom and valuable products of this dedicated Good Doctor. This may not stay up for long, so copy to your computer:

My health update. Unfortunately, my cancer has progressed and spread to my remaining lung, and may have also spread to my left hip, and low back. I will have biopsies of the hip and back soon. There are experimental and alternative treatment options that I am exploring. I feel good and have no fear. I may have to scale down some of my smaller media events but fully intend to stay in the fight as long as I have consciousness. It has been four years since I was supposed to die. Everyday since has been miraculous and I attribute my continuous survival to the prayers of loving people. My Hebrew name is Velvel Wolf Zev Ben Leah It really isn’t important when and how a person dies. It is much more important how a person lives. With much love Zev Zelenko @ZelenkoProtocol


[…] an interview with Sarah Westall "Jew's True Calling, Khazarian Mafia's Scapegoat, Evil Manifested Today w/ Dr. Zelenko". He talks about current Jewish leaders, that most of them are of course Erev Rav. Also on March 10/11 Dr. Zelenko posted on his telegram warning MARCH 10 "I was also just sent this warning about safety and future plans: B...'s lobby which is credible due to its greek mob contacts, the Godfathers of the Night, in Athens and Philadelphia, etc The new program involving the PCR test outcome mandating Pfizer’s and Merck's treatment drugs compelled on the spot, plus vaccine updates, before exiting the testing store or med fac. Its an intercept and compel scheme that reminds me of the Showers at Auschwitz. B.a is a close partner with the Nazis around Soros Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation, like circa 1935 in Berlin, by behavioral comparison. This hadn't metabolized into a NAMED THREAT, but B…. people have stated recent intent to "completely take care of the early treatment doctors and eliminate them" so as you all can't "interfere" further. MARCH 11 I have completed development of a natural immune and nutritional approach for common RNA viruses, ie Influenza, RSV, Covid-19, and possibly Marburg. I have completed development of a natural immune and nutritional approach for some common DNA viruses, ie herpes, chicken pox, small pox. I have completed development of a natural immune and nutritional approach for dealing with blood clots and VAIDS. This information has been placed in multiple secure locations around the world and will be shared with humanity shortly. If I die, this information will be immediately and automatically released. The time for the liberation of the collective human soul from the hands of sociopathic despots has arrived. I believe we are on the verge of the messianic redemption. Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD  [I CANNOT LOCATE THE VIDEO] Velvel Wolf Zev Ben Leah





No comments:

Visiting A Tzadik’s Grave

  Rav Avigdor Miller on Visiting The Grave of A Tzadik Q: What is the function of going to a kever of a Tzadik?  A: And the function is what...