Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

06 April 2022

Under the Leadership of Jonathan Pollard IY”H

Jonathan Pollard: Give vegetables that can't be exported to Ukraine and Russia to the poor

Jonathan Pollard calls for the Israeli gov to donate to the poor 50,000 tons of vegetables that can't be exported to Ukraine and Russia.


* * *

LATEST EVENTS:

MK Idit Silman resigns, government coalition loses majority.
Israel Government in a tither! 

“I can’t [continue] any longer,” Silman said. “I attempted unity and worked hard for the current coalition. Unfortunately, I cannot lend a hand to the harm of the Jewish identity of the state of Israel and Am Yisrael. The public is not aware of everything I tried because I did it quietly.”

“I’m ending my membership in the coalition and I will continue to try to convince my friends to return home and establish a right-wing government. I know I’m not the only one who feels this way.”

“The Jewish identity of the state of Israel is the zechus of our existence here. This is our heart, this is our essence. Harming it, without any consideration to the public and the values I represent, is a red line for me.”

“We can establish another government already in this Knesset.”


* * *

ZELENSKYY:  “Ukraine will definitely not be what we wanted it to be from the beginning. It is impossible. Absolutely liberal, European – it will not be like that. It will definitely come from the strength of every house, every building, every person. . .

Zelenskyy said Ukraine would become a "big Israel with its own face" in its handling of security issues after the war end, including having armed soldiers in public places such as movie theaters.


__________________

Sources:
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/325272

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/israel/the-knesset/bombshell-coalition-chair-silman-leaves-opposition-1-vote-away-from-new-election/2022/04/06/




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'v, to compare them to Yisrael!
The nation of Israel must return to its true roots; there is some hope being that Ms. Silman is leaving the government and her beautiful reason why. B'H, she had the courage to tell the truth; may the others who do have Jewish nesahmot also do the same.

Yoseph

Two Presentations by Eliezer Katzoff ........SEE UPDATE

Bomb Shelters in Israel I've also updated my website to reflect these links ( www.elikatzoff.com ). As has been all over the news, last ...