Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

23 December 2020

Fauci Goes To The North Pole

 'I took a trip to the North Pole': Anthony Fauci tells children (and) he vaccinated Santa

Children around the world should not worry about the logistics of Christmas present delivery while the coronavirus pandemic rages, Dr Anthony Fauci said – because he vaccinated Santa himself.


“I took care of that for you,” the top US infectious diseases expert told CNN. “Because I was worried that you’d all be upset.

“So what I did a little while ago, I took a trip up there to the North Pole. I went there and I vaccinated Santa Claus myself. I measured his level of immunity, and he is good to go. He can come down the chimney. He can leave the presents, he can leave, and you have nothing to worry about. Santa Claus is good to go.”

The head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases has served six presidents since 1984 and will celebrate his 80th birthday on Christmas Eve. Having recently accepted an offer to be chief medical adviser to President-elect Joe Biden, on Saturday he answered children’s questions as part of The ABC of Covid-19, a town hall event held in conjunction with Sesame Street and featuring Big Bird, Elmo, Grover and other beloved characters.




The little French Guy is working on the kids:


Some would consider this child-abuse, programming children.

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...