Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

16 June 2009

You might like to know:

1/ The Baroness has a new delicious recipe. "Georgian food is not widely known, but it has a mixture of Eastern European, Central Asian, and Middle Eastern influences..." visit Baroness Tapuzina for a new unique recipe!
• • • • •
2/ What would California look like broken in three? Or a Republic of New England? With the federal government reaching for ever more power, redrawing the map is enticing, says Paul Starobin at Divided We Stand

I wonder if this might foretell the division of our Holy Eretz HaKodesh if ever the ‘other side’ would agree to defensible borders? Something like “Israel" in the North in Haifa and “Yehuda" in the South in Ashkelon?

3/  Protecting America in the New Missile Age: View a 7.48 min. Trailer from a new film to be released in the Fall/Winter 2009 at   “33 Minutes”
• • • • •
4/ A new appeal by Philip Berg concerning Obama being an illegal alien and not a US citizen. Obama in his own words:

From his book “Dreams…” — page 26, last paragraph:

“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school.  It’s a short piece, with a photograph of him.  No mention is made of my mother or me, and I’m left to wonder whether the omission was intentional on my father’s part, in anticipation of his long departure.  Perhaps the reporter failed to ask personal questions, intimidated by my father’s imperious manner; or perhaps it was an editorial decision, not part of the simple story that they were looking for.  I wonder, too, whether the omission caused a fight between my parents.”
• • • • •
5/ While we are on the subject:

The National Debt as a A Road Map:


This video uses the US Treasury’s data on the national debt for the debt numbers and adjusts each year for inflation using the inflation numbers on this site. In order to understand where the debt would be in 2016, I used the the President’s estimate in his latest budget proposal.
• • • • •
6/ What is an EMP?



• • • • •

7/  Reminder from Redemption5768  

No comments:

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...