Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

07 June 2009

Too Funny For Words!

TOO FUNNY FOR WORDS!
Take an adventurous trip over to Arutz Sheva 
for (the full version of) a very poignant and apropros bit of parody :

The Messiah Syndrome

"Bones, ever since I was nominated to represent the Federation, I've been feeling strange. And the closer we get to Cairos, the stranger I feel. Give me something to keep me functioning until after I give my speech. It's going to be beamed on all the major space channels and I can't afford any mistakes if I want to ever make admiral. Oh, and tell Uhura to make sure that a teleprompter is available."



No comments:

Reb Ginsbourg – Tsav: The challenge of a depleted pocket

  The word "tsav" is found only concerning the Korban Tamid. Why? Rav Baruch Halevi Epstein  notes that our Parasha opens with the...