PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

23 June 2025

Esser Agaroth: Easily Poking Holes in a Palestinian's Logic.....

 

For those still unfamiliar, Substack is a relatively new platform on social media for sharing articles and notes on various topics. Essentially, it is for bloggers. However, from my experience it is much more interactive between writers and commenters.

I have been trying it out, believing it may help me to broaden my audience.


The following is a back and forth between me and someone who either identifies as "palestinian," or who is aligned with these pawns of the Arab world. It has been edited for clarity and elaboration of my views. You can see the original here, if it has not already been taken down.


I post it here, not to try to convince or influence anyone of anything. Didn't I just write how pointless the same old Hasbara crap is? I am posting this to demonstrate the extent of the anti-Torah lies spread throughout the world. At the very least, maybe some Jewish parents will wake up, and stop funding their children's indoctrination by such individuals at many of their academic institutions.


Easily Poking Holes in a Palestinian's Logic / 

לחשוף בקלות את טעויות בהגיון של פלסטיני


Follow Parrhizzia and Esser Agaroth

in their back and forth challenging dialogue

at




No comments:

Shalom Pollack: Two Great Tours

  Note for both tours: Please reserve early .  If the required number of reservations is not received early enough, I will cancel due to com...