Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

08 April 2020

2020 VISION – New Video From Roy Neuberger

 Roy Neuberger

A Special Passover Message


Dear Friends:

Here is a link to my latest video, which was recorded today: https://www.2020vision.co.il/news/1470/a-special-passover-message-from-roy-neuberger/

My blessings for a Passover of liberation which will heal the world and restore the love among us and between us and our Father in Heaven.

May we soon greet Moshiach ben Dovid and see the Bais Hamikdosh!

Chag kasher v’sameach, Roy Neuberger
 
© Copyright 2020 by Roy S. Neuberger

2 comments:

Duvid wolf said...

Roy
Really enjoy your book 2020 which I read years ago and it bothered me why we need to wait until 2020. Now I see that you were given this idea from above.
My son is really into moshiach and I think you would enjoy his take on current events. His website is maayon yisroel and his name is rabbi Reuven wolf. My name is Duvid wolf a pushete yid from boro park. Wishing you a great shabbos and moshiach now

Neshama said...

Thank you for writing. Now we both see why the book was named “2020!” Incidentally, my wife thought of the title and told me, “The story is going to take place in the year 2020.” She is the Novi! I think you and your son would also be interested in my new book, “Hold On: Surviving the Days Before Moshiach,” which deals very specifically with the current situation.
Best wishes, Roy Neuberger

EM SAIDEL: Shir HaShirim for the "Table" – Shabbat Chol Hamo'ed Pesach

  Shir HaShirim for the "Table" – Shabbat Chol Hamo'ed Pesach   On the level of the pshat, Shir HaShirim is a love song, sun...