PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

18 September 2026

Something Off the California Coast is Threatening.......

 [sorry for the scary stuff, but if it does it would be very disastrous to west coast US]


A HUGE UNDERWATER VOLCANO 
giving signs of activity
COULD CREATE A MASSIVE TSUNAMI 
toward California and more

Many Special Military Planes Monitoring:

could this be what Reb Neuberger alluded to [after hearing Rav Sternbuch's warning]??
Just extrapolating!

VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/live/1-KgoiHi1h4?si=WkL0MKxsOmMIPBFI


comments:

On Sept 11, 2026, I observed some very odd activity on the flight radar off the coast of Oregon (about a hundred miles off Tillamook Bay) . There was a Hercules aircraft flying in an oval pattern that was being tracked by a Lear jet and a Jet Stream that would fly within 100 feet from each other. 

Then their altitude would start changing so dramatically I was afraid they were crashing, but they would pull up just before they hit the water. Then a new unregistered plane showed up that came from the middle of the ocean, I presume from a boat to the north. I disappeared off radar as suddenly as it appeared. After freaking out a while I went and looked up the specific 1954 C-140 Hercules and discovered it is owned by a movie production company, they rent it out for aerial photography. Maybe I was watching an action movie being filmed with airplane stunts? It would kinda explain everything… I did take some screen shots of the flight patterns and aircraft specifics.



CNN had a banner at the bottom of their news cast that said that there’s a volcano potentially getting ready to blow its cap under the West Coast Ocean any day now, but they didn’t talk about it. It was just in scrolling writing at the bottom of the segment


(at the end of the video is a collection of MUTANT VEGGIES - for what its worth)



No comments:

לומדי התורה הם עמודי ומקיימי העולם: ממנהיג הדור הרב לנדו במשא רוממות הכנה ליום כפור בממלכת התורה מיר

 [do not like voiceovers; read text below] מנהיג הדור מרן ראש הישיבה הגאון רבי דב לנדו נשא ביום רביעי השבוע את המשא השנתי בהיכל ישיבת מיר ...