PLEASE USE A NAME WHEN COMMENTING

14 September 2026

ESSER: Who Should We Vote For In Israel's Elections? למי להצביע בבחירות?

 Despite my not wanting to discuss or *post (or vote) anything about the elections, presented here is Esser Agaroth's concise truth about them:

Esser Agaroth (2¢):
Minutes after I had published my post Why I Can No Longer Vote For Moshe Feiglin, someone directed my attention to candidate #12 on Itamar Ben-Gvir’s Otzmah Yehudit (Jewish Strength) List.

I was not at all pleased.

How did he sneak his way into the list? I imagine that his tenure as the spokesperson for the Hevron community had something to do with to it.

Well Ohad Tal is candidate #7 on the Religious Zionist-Zehut list. He may have a chance of getting in -- not good -- especially if they join the government, and Smotrich and Feiglin resign their seats to become ministers.

I think Fleisher is more dangerous than Ohad Tal, if no other reason that he is a native English speaker. And native Israelis traditionally have no clue about the underbelly of Christians, whereas even your average American Jew knows more, or at least used to. Although both he and Tal have attended Waller’s Israel Summit.

TO READ HIS CONCLUSIONS:  Esser Agaroth (2¢)!

*******************

*a bunch of same-ole same-old. we need a revolution here.

No comments:

🚨BREAKING: Something HUGE Is Happening in Israel... NOW IT'S OFFICIAL

Tears come to my eyes.....freeflowing on their own ....... to witness the awakening  Something extraordinary is happening in Israel — and no...