Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

28 October 2021

Shalom Pollack: Yad VaShem Update

Shalom chaverim,


Yad Vashem is feeling the heat. Our campaign is having an effect.


It seems that many letters are being returned and have suddenly changed the email address


chairman@yadvashem.org.il


This is the address now. They seem to be feeling the tsunami of letters and are trying to deflect the wave.

Won't help.


Keep the letters coming!


I have requested a meeting with Mr. Dani Dayan  to explain  our request.


So far I have waited two weeks for a scheduled meeting. I am told that I will be contacted.

I asked does that mean days, weeks, months or years?


I could not get any indication.


I will measure my next steps in our efforts to bring truth and respectability to the Holocaust memorial and museum.


Please write to Mr. Dayan and express our concern.


My book, "Jews, Israelis and Arabs" is now available.


You are welcome to join  a wonderful tour on Nov. 9, of the magnificent north  including the most popular nature reserve in Israel, Banyas.


shalompollack613@gmail.com

No comments:

Yoram ETTINGER – Passover Guide for the Perplexed 2024

  Passover Guide for the Perplexed 2024 [ especially in America ] 1. Passover (April 22-30, 2024) is a Jewish national liberation holiday, h...