Due to Blogger Format Changes

Due to Blogger Format Changes, Posts Will Be Shortened With LINKS to ORIGINAL NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS: they will be deleted. YOU MUST USE A NAME OR MONIKER!

23 November 2020

Shocking — A World War = The Rise of Evil at The End of Days

Remember this! 
Joe Biden publicly bragged about having, “the most extensive voter fraud organization” in the history of American politics. That is an admission of felony crimes against the United States of America.
  

“Every Lie Will Be Revealed – They’re Going to be Shocked at Level of P*dophilia – Satanic Worship” – Atty Lin Wood Does Not Hold Back in EXPLOSIVE “Thrive Time” Interview (video on gatewaypundit, not recommended b’cause of commercials, but censoring by msm shutting out all venues)

  • Sidney Powell has 'smoking guns’ –  Former federal prosecutor on Trump legal team updates on growing 'voter fraud evidence': 'At least ten million fraudulent votes.'

Attorney Lin Wood: So the Supreme Court is being aligned. They Department of Defense was recently realigned by the president. Take a look at how he put in place, a cyberterrorism and terrorism expert. As I said look at what he did in 2018 with the executive order to deal with foreign interference in our national elections. Look, I’d like to see in a perfect world, John Durham’s report come out and people go to jail. I’d like to see Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell and a lot of people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop. I’d like to see those people go to jail. I’d like to see what’s on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. I’d like to see a lot of people go to jail. And then when we get to the final phase of the election fraud I’d like to see people go to jail. The one thing I’ll say is there’ll be an intermingling. There will be people going to jail I believe who are involved in all of those or some of those same investigations. So there is potentially a great awakening. The truth has to come out. I believe it will. I do not think that you can hide the truth. I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship.


Today’s Decision Helps Us Get Expeditiously to the US Supreme Court’ – Trump Legal Team Releases Statement on Pennsylvania Ruling  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/todays-decision-helps-us-get-expeditiously-us-supreme-court-trump-legal-team-releases-statement-pennsylvania-ruling/

  • Sidney Powell: 35,000 Votes Were Added to Every Democrat Candidate – I’d Be Willing to Bet It Happened Everywhere (VIDEO)


Not Surprising:  don’t be surprised to find out that “Barr” is a CIA person and in on the scam. This means the d.s. is so pervasive in the government that a “coup” could really occur chv”s. Havent seen him lately??

2 comments:

moshe said...

H' yevarech these wonderful defenders of justice with great hatzlacha in this righteous endeavor.

Leah said...

The level of sickness with these people are chart busting. If people knew... they are sick and evil...
They truly do not believe in G-d and do not think that they will have to give an accounting one day before The Almighty....

Reb Neuberger: HASHEM HURLED PARO’S ARMY INTO THE SEA

    I did not expect to send out another mailing before  Pesach , but a Great Miracle has occurred.   I must admit my shortcomings. I did no...